Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Introduction

Blogging. I've heard about if for quite a while, but never really understood why people did it. Well, I'm starting now. I want my opinion heard, or, at least I want to think my opinion is being heard. It seems like I am writing a diary for the masses, and really, that is what it feels like. In truth, I am sick of spending time writing comments on news articles. I want more space, more freedom. I want the ability to state how I really feel. Now that I have discovered this newfound freedom, I feel as though I can speak about politics, religion, the economy, and no one will say, now is not the time or place for that discussion. Well, this is my time, my place, and I will say what I feel, when I feel it. I will not hide my opinions from friends or family or strangers. I have things I want to speak about, and I do not want to have to wait until others feel it is an appropriate time. I chose the appropriate time, and if you have chosen to read this, well, thanks. Thanks for reading my rants, even if you completely disagree. Thanks for following along, if only just for a minute. Just thanks.

1 comment:

  1. hi kait
    I just saw a post of yours and wanted to catch up.
    I started my first blog as a biography and once completed , i started reading others. So I know what you mean about the comments.
    At the begining I'd read their post , then go off and make my views on the subject. Creative eh?
    Over time I had to shut the world off because It was making me insane. Your the 3rd person to mention this FOX thing, so I have to learn.
    Anyways, im sorry there arent any XX schools you could attend. men suck :)

    ReplyDelete